Tuesday, March 19, 2013

From Struggle to Success

  

From Struggle to Success: The Story of TLS® Coach Courtney Mills on

I remember feeling like a prisoner,” Courtney Mills, TLS® Find Your Fit coach and current participant, said about her health before finding TLS. “I was trapped in my own body. I dreaded taking off my uniform to put on civilian clothes because nothing fit. I wouldn’t look at the mirror when I walked past because I hated what I saw.”
Mills was active duty Army for ten years, a new mother, and miserable. Her health plagued her lifestyle for years and every attempt she made to change fell short. Her best efforts at creating the shadow of a maintainable lifestyle failed to produce any lasting results.
Two years ago, Mills gave birth to her son, sending her weight management issues out of control. She quickly gained more weight and developed severe health issues, including hyperthyroidism.
“I was destined to be overweight, according to the doctors,” Mills said.
At her most desperate moment.......... to continue reading click HERE.

Have a Healthy and Successful Day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment