Monday, February 11, 2013

It is no one else’s fault!

It's been awhile since my last post, as I've been working on the Find Your Fit Challenge (giving away 75K) and it's been going so great!

I came across a great post from Natalie Jill and wanted to share with everyone! Once your accountable anything is possible! Hope you enjoy!!!!

What’s the BEST health advice you ever received?


I am frequently given this question during interviews and there is never any hesitation in my answer. My answer is not a workout or a diet tip that someone has given me. It is never something that I have just learned or just heard. It never comes from a “guru” and it isn’t ever something I have just read in a status on Facebook or Twitter. It is something that dates back to my childhood and has stuck with me throughout my 41 years.
My answer to the question “what’s the BEST health advice you ever received” is an answer that could also be applied in relation to business, relationships, finances, etc… and this is something I work to teach my daughter daily.

 

My answer is always that: “It is no one else’s fault!”

Not sure who the FIRST person was that said this to me. Maybe it was my nursery school teacher, maybe it was my dad but it stuck throughout my life and has become my mantra.
When you accept that it is NO ONE ELSE’S FAULT you accept accountability, start looking for solutions and start accomplishing EVERYTHING you want to achieve.
Everyone has challenges. Everyone has someone else they can “blame” or an “excuse”. Some may have it harder than others. IT may be more difficult, more complicated, more challenging whatever. It also may take longer, require more work, etc… but there is a formula for EVERYONE if you want it bad enough and are ready to truly be accountable.
When you start putting “It is no one else’s fault” into play you eliminate blame, you leave no reason for anger, and you OWN IT! With accountability comes passion and with passion lives change!
Ready to STOP the blame game and become ACCOUNTABLE? Start HERE.
Excuses or Solutions…YOU decide!!!" - Natalie Jill

If your ready to take action with the Find Your Fit Challenge click on the link above or email me at trevor@coach-mask.com.

Have a Healthy and Successful Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment